Friday, November 12, 2010

In search of . . .

I was writing directions on Saphira's Schedule in Russian for my Russian class when I was stymied by the word sleepsuit / footed pajamas. Wikipedia was no help - no one has posted a Russian entry for sleepsuits. However - I discovered this link in the English post.
And the idle curiosity question popped into my head - how many adults actually wear footed pajamas? I may have to write the company to find out. I mean, even in the really cold months I'd rather wear socks and longjons rather than footed pajamas.
In the meantime - I thought I would ask here - are you a footed pajama wearing adult? Why? comments welcome.

No comments:

A Return to the Blog

This blog first started after we arrived in Ukraine and set up house on the 14th storey of an apartment on the outskirts of Kiev. Since then...