Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Santa got . . .

Eaten by our cat - and it wasn't a fight over the milk and cookies.

I stopped by Nova Linia yesterday - I love hardware stores and I was surprisingly able to take care of a lot of Christmas shopping! One thing I found was some gel window clings - I was very excited. okay maybe clings are a bit tacky - but they were a part of my childhood and these ones were cute. Really.

Unfortunately the cat decided to eat it. So all I have to show for it is this picture. In the time it took to take the picture and go into the kitchen to complain to Alister, the cat had finished off the rest of the mustache and was licking his lips in anticipation for more. I had to throw it away except for the snowflakes and a Christmas tree, which I put on the kitchen balcony door. The cat looks up at it longingly, but so far he hasn't found a way to eat them.

It turns out Alister didn't like the cling either - My theory is he coated it in Chicken broth - but so far I have no proof.

Tally of what he ate: 1 christmas tree, 3 snowflakes, entire mustache, 1 eyebrow, the ball from Santa's hat.

No comments:

A Return to the Blog

This blog first started after we arrived in Ukraine and set up house on the 14th storey of an apartment on the outskirts of Kiev. Since then...