Monday, January 12, 2009

Addicted

Hello. My name is Haggai and I have an addiction. Err . . . addictions.
1st there's water. Especially when they get it out of the water pump and put it in the tall silver dish. My head just fits in it and water is always a thrill. It doesn't matter that I have to go to the bathroom 5 or even 8 times a day - that water just makes me feel good. I've discovered that even though my head doesn't fit inside the see-the-other-side dish, I can still get water by tipping my dish with my paw. I have to do it just right - otherwise the water runs away and disappears. Even if it doesn't run away - its not tasty anymore. You need the danger rush.

2nd, I like cheese. The minute I hear the cheese wrapper crinkle I rush to the scene and try to figure out how to get my precious fix. Often the man turns his back when he is using the hot-box-pop and that is always my chance to leap and grab the wrapper. If I pull it all down to the floor I get to eat it all. Cheese is still tasty EVEN after its fallen on the floor
.
3rd, I sniff menthol. Not just sniff, lick, bite and devour that's my motto. Oooh, just the thought of it gives me shivers. The people have been lying on the place called "Bed" all last week and their necks and noses glistened with menthol. I couldn't resist. Oh, if only they had let me dig and bite at their necks a little longer - then I would have had all the menthol I could want. I found a jar near Bed and the top of it smells like menthol too. I licked and licked but the smell is still there somewhere. I don't know how to get it. I keep trying - but it won't crack.

I need help - the addictions are ruling my life- I don't have time for anything except trying to get my next fix or dreaming about it. In fact - I think I'll go dream about water laced with menthol now.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like "H" has Personality Plus. Then, again, it could be called eccentricity or idiosyncrasy. He must get lots of attention. Take care of your colds. Love, Mom

A Return to the Blog

This blog first started after we arrived in Ukraine and set up house on the 14th storey of an apartment on the outskirts of Kiev. Since then...