Wednesday, February 18, 2009

oops and Misc.

For those of you with Blog readers or who daily visit my blog - apologies for the post in Russian. I was posting to the Bible in 47 weeks blog that we are doing with my church - but was in a hurry and Blogger apparently changes the order of which of your blogs are on top in dashboard based on last usage. I would prefer they just keep them alphabetically, but oh well.
Sorry for the confusion.

From our window we can see snow. It has been snowing the last 3 days after a relatively warm week from before. Alister and I are headed to the UK end of next week so am trying to get things together for that.

For Valentines day Alister took me to see Cyrano de Bergerac - it was a modern rendering - or at least a modern set. Gotta say - I may be doing ok with day-to-day Russian - but literary is definitely something else. Thank goodness that I already knew the story and that, well, acting is acting - even on a modern set.

No comments:

A Return to the Blog

This blog first started after we arrived in Ukraine and set up house on the 14th storey of an apartment on the outskirts of Kiev. Since then...